Friday, September 16, 2011

Miss Nellie

Miss Nellie
I'm not really sure if many of you could tell that Nellie is four years old from the photos I have shared.  So here is the most recent photo of Nellie.  I'm not sure how recent it is but wow she has grown.  Nellie is going to be five in few months.  I wish I could be counting the days for her arrival but that just isn't known as of yet. So I sit here dreaming about cuddling her, chasing after her, dressing her in pink, and just plain having her here.  It seems so strange as she is so part of our family already.  We talk about her daily, pray for her daily, and can't wait for the day she can come home.

So I took a few days off from thinking about paperwork, and that was just what I needed.  So maybe next week I will try tackling some more.  We are waiting for our passports to come in the mail, and on papers from our mortgage lender, and on papers from the doctors office.  Next week I have an appointment with a CPA to verify my income.  I'm praying I have good enough records and that it goes smoothly.  We are trudging along slowly.  Taking it one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Nellie. Can't wait to see her in a brand new Christmas dress! Good luck on your paperwork. Praying for you and sweet Nellie every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things , besides her cuteness, that made me fall for Nellie, was her bday. It's the same as my Aunt Emily's( my Emilia is named after her) She passed away two years ago and left a whole in my heart. I'm absolutely sure she is in heaven doing whatever she can to help bring Nellie home !

    ReplyDelete