Monday, September 12, 2011

Just One of Those Days.

Ugh, reality hit me today.  As paperwork swarms my thoughts, I can't help but let the ideas of defeat enter my head.  I am a person who thinks I need to have control, and know what's going on at all times.  During this journey,  I daily have to turn this over to my Lord as I have no control over any of it.  Faith, ah this is a process of faith.  Dependence, is what I am learning right now, total dependence on Him.  This verse is speaking to me loudly.
John 5:30
   30 “(A)I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and (B)My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but (C)the will of Him who sent Me.
I'm getting it, utter, total, complete dependence on God.  A work in progress, that's what I am.  

5 comments:

  1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. :) We look at it this way, to keep the paperwork crazies away, "one paper at a time." You are doing great and the reward at the end will be worth it all.

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be praying for you all the way. :). So many prayers have been said for Nellie - now we are praying for her beautiful family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying all goes well as you walk this road to your sweet daughter! May God give all of you strength and peace, as you work to bring Nellie home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping that today is a better day.

    ReplyDelete