Thursday, March 1, 2012

SUBMITTED SUBMITTED SUBMMITED!!!!!

I woke up this morning to one of the best email ever.  WE ARE SUMMITTED!!!!!  I think it still hasn't sunk in  yet.  I cant believe it, all of this paperwork chase totally worth it, we are going to make it yet.  What does submitted even mean?  It means that the girls country has translated all of our documents and approved them and that we will be getting a travel date in the near future.  I still can believe it.  We now more than ever need to start working on coming up with the last 8000 dollars of ransom.  Please consider screaming to the world that we will be going to get our girlies soon.

4 comments:

  1. Um, excuse me while I GO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!!! Glad I have someone to scream with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHH!!!!!!! SO EXCITING! We just had a couple from your babies region over tonight who are on furlough until April 10th. Once you get close I'm happy to give you their contact info. They live in the city and were a LIFESAVER for us. Awesome Christian couple. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete