Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm not Alone.

When the Path is daunting, every step exausting, I'm not alone, I'm not alone.

On days like today where do I find myself, after every emotion that I can possibly possess, I find myself with the only one who understands. It is when I go to Him with every ounce of who I am that I find myself okay.  I seek and He holds me, He carries me and He gets me through.
Today I needed the reminder that I am not alone.  I needed the reminder that He carries me to the cross.  Remembering His undeserving grace.  Remembering that He loves me so much that Jesus was sent to die for my sins.  In this moment and every moment He has a purpose and even if I can't see what that might be at this exact time, I am okay.  For each moment is meant to be lived for Him, and not for me.



Thank you Lord for days even like today, because days like today remind me of who you are, and how I want to grow to be more like you. Each day no matter what it brings is a day that I can honor and bring glory to your name.  So even in the hard moments, I will sing praises to your name.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings!

    What an answer to prayer that you have added Katelyn to your family, Lord Willing. She used to be at the same orphange as my daughter Mila Gayle (Gayle on RR).

    My wife Stephanie has been following one of the RR forums, and came across an update regarding your adoption.

    On behalf of my wife, we hope that others will join in as an act of Worship in helping add to your FSP account, as well as lift your household up in saturating prayer.

    I am hopeful that your journey will not take 57 days as ours did ;-)

    Blessings to you, in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete