Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I humbly say thanks, once again.

Things here have been super busy.  I just wanted to say a quick thank you to whoever it was that donated 1000.00 to our fsp.   This 1000.00 dollars puts us over what we need for our first trip including airfare.  I say thank you with tears in my eyes as I continue to see God provide for us.  We still need a total of 7500 but honestly I rest knowing that it will come.   No travel date yet, but others are getting there appointments and we will get ours really soon.  I can be patient for this, and focus on getting everything ready on this end.  I am assuming we will be gone around Easter, maybe possibly before Easter so I'm trying to wrap my head around this for what needs to be done at home and at church to prepare for my absence.  If seems to me that in order to get everything done around here without me there needs to be several people involved.  So far I have two Grandma and a Grandpa who will love my kids while we are gone.  I have hired one full time person to watch my daycare kids, and hopefully will hire another one helper today.  Then I have friends that will be helping out with other things that need to be done while we are gone.  I just want to say thank you, this whole process is filled with others that are helping out in the ways that they can.  I just don't have the words to say thank you, and let you know how much I appreciate you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment