Thursday, March 8, 2012

A little birdie told me we could possibly have a travel date on Monday.  Now mind you there are about ten families that are in front of us, so I guess I don't totally believe that it could be Monday.  What I do know is that  dates will start to be issued.  What I am expecting is that we will have a date for the beginning of April.  What this means to me???  It means I need to start packing, oh my goodness this is all starting to feel so real.  We are just weeks away from traveling. I just received the next round of paperwork that we need to fill out that needs to be taken with us when we travel.  I am ecstatic and terrified at the same time.  Really flying across the world to get our girls, dropping everything and going.  This is not something that I do, I'm a calm person that doesn't go climbing mountains, or scuba diving or anything that is adventurous.  This is it, this is the craziest, and one of best things I have done in my entire life.
Please Please Please send out our blog and our needs to those you know.  We have what we need for our first trip except for the plane tickets.  We are trusting that we will have the money for the plane ticket by the time we have a travel date.  Trusting what a faith builder this is for me.  We could have a date by Monday, yes Lord we will go, even when we don't know where the extra money is coming from, you will provide.  God's heart is orphans, my heart is orphans.  It truly is a gift  bringing them home and being able to say they are loved, and orphans no more.  That day will be here before we know it.

For now, I'm praying for plane tickets, plane tickets will make the first trip happen.  I won't worry but getting ready because the day will be here before we know it.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your travel date comes Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope our dates come! Praying cor you guys and sharing your fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on a mutual friends page, and was so touched...of COURSE we have to donate! I'm in southern Missouri, but was born in G.I. and grew up in Lexington...even did a stint at Kearney State!

    I have many friends that have gone thru this process...but none from my home town area.

    Remember not to worry too much...this is GOING to happen, and it's GOING to be fabulous...

    Blessings from the Ozarks...have fun raising your little ones in such an awesome area. Make sure they get lots of play time in the mud lakes!

    e & molly kate

    ReplyDelete