Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Will add more prizes...

WILL ADD TWO MORE GREAT PRIZES IF THE CHIP IN FOR ARTEM HITS 100.00  TODAY.

Fourth Prize:
Leapfrog Junior Tag System

Fifth Prize:  u-build Games
Auction closes tomorrow night, lets help this family jump start and help them pay some of there upfront fees.

Artem is on the mffm page.  Yeah,  and on that note I am adding another item to his giveaway.  So the drawing will be next week, and I will draw two winners.  One for the crayola items and one for Let's Rock Elmo.  






There is a family who has committed to Artem K.  The best part for me is that they are in my community.  I can already see play dates in our future.  Nellie and Artem, could be great friends.  Here's the deal.  They are having trouble coming up with the commitment money.  So all money that comes in from this fundraiser will go to this wonderful family so they can commit.  Drawing will be December 21st, lets help this family commit to him before Christmas.  Please donate to his chip in for this giveaway.

We are fond of Crayola products in our house.   So our next giveaway, is a basket full of wonderful goodies all made by Crayola.  

3.00 = 1 entry
5.00 = 5 entries
10.00 = 15 entries

1 entry for posting on your blog.  Just comment to let me know that you have shared on your blog.




NEW ITEMS ADDED

2 comments:

  1. I posted on FB today. I pray that they receive the necessary money to commit to Artem before Christmas. What a wonderful gift that would be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti posted on FB and brought me here. Thank you for helping Artem. So excited he will be coming home.

    ReplyDelete