Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fundraiser for Artem

UPDATE TO MY FUNDRAISER


There is a family ready to commit to ARTEM K.  The best part for me is that they are in my community.  I can already see play dates in our future.  Nellie and Atrem could be great friends.  Here's the deal.  They are having trouble coming up with the commitment money.  So all money that comes in from this fundraiser will go to this wonderful family so they can commit.  Drawing will be December 21st, lets help this family commit to him before Christmas.  Please donate to his chip in for this giveaway.

We are fond of Crayola products in our house.   So our next giveaway, is a basket full of wonderful goodies all made by Crayola.  

3.00 = 1 entry
5.00 = 5 entries
10.00 = 15 entries

1 entry for posting on your blog.  Just comment to let me know that you have shared on your blog.


4 comments:

  1. My oldest LOVES art. This would be like winning the lottery for her. :-) I cannot donate this instant, but I will let you all know when I do (even though I know you can see it through Chip-In).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do donations to the FSP count for the giveaway, or does it have to be the Chip-In? I know they go toward pre-travel costs vs. after you've been given a travel date, but just didn't know if both were okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete