Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Randomness

I know it has been several days without a post. This Christmas reminded me of all the wonderful blessings we have in our life. Family is so important to us and we got to spend several days visiting with family. As I get older the more I realize just how important it is to just spend time together hanging out. These are the memories that I will carry on with me always. I pray that these cherished moments with family my children will also remember.
I was so elated to watch the special on the news showing how orphans are being saved and brought home to loving families. I not only watched this but I watched it with family. I pray that it shows them  a little window of where my heart is.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/hidden-angels-sisters-bright-future-15234316?tab=9482931&section=1206835&playlist=1363742


As joyful as Christmas was, I found a small piece of me longing to be in a country half way around the world telling a little girl all about our Christmas traditions. I wanted to just go get her and have her join in the fun. I know that next year will be so different, because she will be with us.

Still haven't heard news about immigration. I have been looking everyday for the text message that they have received our forms. I'm hoping it's not much longer. I'm hopeful that we could possibly have an appointment in country as soon as March. When I think about it I get all giddy, but on the other hand I feel so unprepared. March is just a hop, skip, and jump away. It will be here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment