Friday, December 16, 2011

Rollercoaster

Well, it's hit again.  The roller coaster ride,  I feel like I'm in mid scream waiting to hit the bottom of the slope with my eyes shut waiting for it to be over.  Wow, what can I say it's been a rough few days.

First off, I know that it was the Lords plan to surround me with others that are passionate about orphans as me.  Thank you Lord for supplying these strong, brave, loving compassionate women to be an example to me. Thank you for their support, during the happy times, and the times filled with heart break.  I am so thankful for them.  It has been several months since we began this process, and I knew I had some lessons to learn..  Today I am learning.  Today, even in the midst of the unknown I will give thanks in everything.  Lord, I so deeply thank you for your grace, mercy, steadfast love, and redemption.  Thank you Lord for the difficult times, and the challenges that arise.  I will rejoice in you, no matter what the outcome.  So today I am still learning to Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

2 comments:

  1. pssst... It's Artem, not Atrem ;) Congrats on Nellie, I will be praying for your adoption! We have a Caleb and a Noah as well...your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg I keep doing that, I keep mixing it up.

    ReplyDelete