Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thank you so much for all the support yesterday, and thank you all for the donations. They are so appreciated. I am personally writing thank you's but they haven't left my house yet. I don't want anyone to think that there gift to Nellie isn't appreciated. They are greatly appreciated and every dollar donated we feel love and support. We know that some of you love her as much as we do.

I wanted to give updated information about the the coupon classes. We didn't have a huge turnout in Kearney, but possibly another person might host another class. We have another presentation tomorrow in Hastings with about 20 people. I'm hoping out of that group maybe another person might think about hosting a class. So if any of you in Nebraska would like us to come present a class just let me know. Willing to travel all over the state. Think about MOPS groups, church groups, small groups, support groups, parent groups.
Also Beth Brand put together a fundraiser for us this past Monday. It is amazing how I can get in front of a group of people and talk about Nellie and other orphans. The words just come out of my mouth, I'm not one usually for public speaking but this night I did all the talking.

You all must be praying because the further along we go the more peace I feel. Realizing that in all obstacles I can have peace. Remembering to have gratitude, because my Lord is going to trust me with another precious soul. Filling my heart this morning with His word, because that is what fills me up. Singing songs of praise to my God, who has put passion, love, and heartbreak in my soul for orphans.

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Colossians 3:15

2 comments:

  1. make that 21!! YEAH the number just keeps growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting excited. Hastings here we come.

    ReplyDelete