Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What a day.

You know I knew that during this process that my God would mold me and shape me.  Just didn't know just how quickly He was going to say hey Beth,  I'm in control, slow down and listen to me.  Hey, I'm going to tell you I am one emotional girl, and a people pleaser.   So deciding to adopt and having people not understand was already difficult because I am wired not to let people down.   I am here to glorify Christ with every breath, and every action.  It's simple I am here to glorify God.  My life isn't about me, it's about Him.  I so often forget and have  to remind myself all the time.  It is not about me, it is not about me, it is not about me.  So instead of fretting over what the critics are saying about our family adopting a little bundle of joy, I will rejoice in my Lord for trusting us to provide for such a sweet sweet child.  Yes, I shall not worry, instead I choose joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment