Saturday, August 20, 2011

COOKIE DOUGH

My kids have been having a blast today.  They have been going door to door selling cookie dough to raise money to bring home there little sister.  How amazing it is to see my kiddos so passionate about orphans and in particular the one that they will get to love and adore when she comes home.  If you would like 3 pounds of cookie dough from Eileen's cookies leave a message and I will get back to you.  It cost 12.00 for 3 pounds and there are several kinds.  Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter, Snickerdoodle, M@M, sugar, and Monster.

I'm pretty sure I can share pictures on Monday at least that is what I am told.  I'm so excited for you to see photo's of our daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I cannot tell you what a special place Nellie has in my heart. I have been praying for Nellie for so very long. I burst out in tears when I saw that she had a family. She has waited so very long and was getting close to the age of transfer. I have prayed for her, given to her, and last year adopted her as one of the little girls to raise money for. The other sweet little one passed and it broke my heart. But, PRAISE THE LORD that Nellie has a family. Today I am rejoicing and can't wait to follow your story.

    Stephanie Lynch
    www.openedeyesadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete