Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh how marvelous
Oh how wonderful
Oh how glorious
You are amazing
Oh how marvelous
Oh how wonderful
Oh how glorious You are

You are amazing
More than amazing
Forever our God
You're more than enough

These lyrics are stuck in my mind tonight. I so love to blare the radio and sing wonderful words of praise to Jesus. Sometimes though, I think my praise to my father in heaven can get to be somewhat conditional. Oh, thank you Lord for providing this or that, and not so much when things on my agenda don't always go exactly the way I like. I'm just trying to be real here, some days I get it and other days I fall so short. So today a day of rest spending time with my kiddos, remembering all that I have been given, and how blessed my life is. I spend my day remembering who He is, and Oh how marvelous, Oh how wonderful, Oh how glorious He really is.


I can't help but wonder how Nellie is going to take to the blaring of worship music around our house. Hoping that she jams to the music just like the boys do. I can just imagine her now, with this great big huge grin on her face wiggling around the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment