Sunday, April 1, 2012

Balloon Release Success.

I know it has been a long time since I have posted.  I keep thinking well in another few days we will have a travel date.  Nope not yet, praying again for tomorrow but I'm not very hopeful, could be this week, or possibly next week.  I have been saying this for many weeks now.  It will happen eventually.  I have been super busy trying to raise the last bit of money we need.  We are down to 2600.00, I really cant believe we are that close to fully funded, only God could have made this possible.  The fundraising part the part that I have been the most uncomfortable with, has brought me several new friends in my community, friends who have already traveled down the road we are headed.

Our balloon release was a huge success and we raised a lot of money.  The Mosley's and our family each raiser 2400.00.  You guys were such a huge part of this.  Thank you so much for buying balloons to support us.  It was a beautiful day, and I can't wait to do it again next year.  I will draw for winners for the giftcards and prizes hopefully tonight.











No comments:

Post a Comment