Friday, April 6, 2012

We are on our way!!! 14 days and counting!!!!

We have our tickets, we leave from Omaha at around 12:00pm on Friday April 20th, we have two weeks.  Oh my goodness, I need to pack.  I'm still in shock and can't believe it.  We will be there soon!!!  We even have about a 4 hour layover in Munich, where we will meet another family that is traveling to go get there daughter so we will be able to travel together to Kiev.  How exciting is that!!! We will be in Kiev on April 21st about 4:30 pm.  It is still unknown as far as how long we will be there, when we will come home if the holiday will make our stay a lot longer, if we will come home before court or after court, or if we will stay the entire trip.  Oh my goodness I'm letting God take control, because I have no control over any of it.  This has been a reoccurring theme for me this week, let go let God.  It is all in His timing and for His purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment