Monday, September 3, 2012


I forgot to mention yesterday that we are no longer fully funded.  This time around I am not fretting about this God provided once and I know He will again.  Because of needing new airline tickets, and redoing all our paperwork we are still 4500.00 short.  We have about 6 weeks before we travel.  I just wanted to put that need out there.  I have been making bows that so many of you guys have been buying like hotcakes.  So I decided to try my hand at tutu's and matching bows.  So hense, my newest fundraiser.  I have available this ice cream set, the cost is 30.00.  If you would like to buy it let me know.  If you would like to order any other theme let me know and I will get working.  My little model didn't want to take it off.  





or this set is up for bid at   https://www.facebook.com/events/262909950486010/  
This mini auction is up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment